Top Ad unit 728 × 90

[Secret] How I Got My Website Sitelinks With Zero Page Rank Proof



Page Rank Zero Sitelinks Proof pr
 My PageRank is 0 then how i got my sitelinks here is the proof and you can also get your sitelinks in google search results

[post_ad]

Actually What Is Google Sitelinks?

Page Rank Zero With Sitelinks
Sitelinks are usually a website navigation links which are added within search engine results in Google.I never wrote an post about this until I present my website to give an example for you today you will find my Sitelinks on the google search results for the keyword "SOFTECHNOGEEK".

Before we begin,i want to make it clear which sort of websites have the very least possibilities of getting Sitelinks on Google Search reults:

Least Chance Sitelinks
  • Fairly new websites lower than 5 months.(my website is 6 months old)
  • Websites don’t have above average targeted traffic.
  • Websites without having a sitemap.
  • Websites not using a decent navigation design.

Things Which Will Help You Getting Google Sitelinks Are:

Things Will Help You
  • Ensure that you have got Easily spider’able,organized navigation
  • Higher organic search visitors from search engines like Google,Bing,Yahoo etc..
  • Say no to broken links and 404 Error Pages.
  • Backlinks from high quality websites and should be relevant.
  • Website age is minimum more than 5 months.
  • Make an XML sitemap for the website and also submit it via Google webmaster tools and validate.
  • Increase your web site using excellent content material and boost good quality natural targeted visitors.
  • Always keep eye in the “Sitelinks” menu on the Google webmaster dashboard due to the fact that this where Google will show you the first indication of getting a sitemap.

My Final Words:

Softechnogeek Google SERP
This is my Suggestions about Tips to get Google Sitelinks. Obtaining Sitelinks on Google search is really a advantage based on me, because every time I discover a website having Google Sitelinks in search results, I get a sensation that it’s a strong recognized site.My personal advice is create great articles, have a very cool design and navigation, keep track of your site on Google webmaster tools, have a very good updating consistency,make sure that your posts are crawled and indexed in SERP,boost your visitors experience and build targeted niche traffic and finally you will have your Sitelinks.

Watch The Video Presentation On How To Get Google Sitelinks:

Let me know any question about sitelinks i will try to answer you

Get the best tips from Softechnogeek in your inbox, free!

[Secret] How I Got My Website Sitelinks With Zero Page Rank Proof Reviewed by Unknown on Thursday, May 03, 2012 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Softechnogeek © 2011 - 2016 | DMCA Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use
Template Created by

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.